Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hum Level Settings & Disc/ Thanks:clap:

D Wes

There is allot of valuable information on this Forum to learn about the T2. I thank all of you for this information which has helped me to really start learning this Green Machine. From reading a subject on Hum Level I decided to give it a try. In all metal mode it does indeed sound better and cleaner with the Hum set in the Negative range, I found in my ground that a -4 was very good. So I tried it in Disc mode and found that the signals were cleaner with out the Fuzzy sound more solid sounding using a -3 setting. I don't know what kind of effect it has on depth or weak signals yet, but it sure gives a better response that is more detailed in sound. I used Timber Wolf and Rat Phones to test with. In the Disc setting I really like the setting of 50 which turns on a Gain boost still leaving plenty of room for Nickels which Disc out at 57. I normally run Disc at 10 to 21 but re hunt the same site again using the Disc 50 setting which is a tip from Bill Lad and it really does work. The minus setting of the Hum allows a Higher Level of Sensitivity setting in certain ground conditions which is a plus I learned on this Forum. This Forum Rocks right along with the T2.
D Wes