Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hugs are my gold today

jim42

Went for a short water hunt was working waiste deep when spotted a young woman wavering at someone keep hunting but the wavering continued. Worked my way over and was told she just lost a earring that was a Mother's Day gift. Within 2 minutes got a good signal with my CZ21 one scoop later there was an 18K earring with the biggest sapphire I've ever seen she spent the next 5 minutes hugging me that was worth more than the gold. Her husband also rewarded me with $40

Now that is cool. Nice job on helping someone out. I know that feeling when you help someone like that. I also helped a BIG MAN find a ring he dropped in the water. Only waist deep, but I found it for him. He was a very happy camper. ... KEN

That's great. I hope I can do something similar one day.

Congrats Jim!!:thumbup:

Nothing else quite like the feeling of handing someone a cherished piece of jewelry or the responses of that moment!!

One of my finest memories is the hug I got when I dropped a man's wedding band in his un-suspecting wife's hand and asked her to please place this back on the finger where it belongs!!:cheers:

One of my scariest was when a drunk hulk grabbed me around my neck in a heartfelt hug and bounced me around like a rag doll all the while shouting out to the crowd there, "You found it you SOB, you found it!!!!!" (Beware of dealing with emotional drunks!!:rolleyes:)

Good PR for our hobby, hugs and a generous tip from the husband. Glad he wasn't the jealous type. Cupajo, watch out for those drunks.

Ya gotta love it when you can find a lost item for someone like that.
Hugs are great and a little $$$ helps pay for the trip. Life is good!

Great job on the return! Everyone loves to score the big find, but the memories of rescuing a "hopeless" situation last so much longer!