Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How's this for shooting Wayner??:thumbup:

Royal

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/RoyalOttmar/Videos/?action=view&current=hellofashot.flv

sometimes a bit of an ethical problem with those far out shots. Hate to just wound the critter, but on the other hand, some folks can do worse at normal "range" so its up to the hunter:shrug:
Very impressive shot, .338 is heavy enough to do better than most rifles at that range.

n/t

sure will eat any venison I can get my hands on and have no problem with people killing them during season or if they are destroying property. I do have a problem with some of the poachers up here though.

I get a kick out of some of these hicks that say, "I am doing it to feed my family" and all the while driving a huge SUV, smoking 5 dollar a pack cigarettes and spending 50 bucks a week in the bars or more while they are on assistance.

I will not let anyone kill a deer on my property but my neighbors can do as they wish. State land all around us for people to hunt.

I sure do like venison liver though:clap: