Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hows about a few politically incorrect advertisments from the 50s through to the 70s :D:

Micheal_R

Staff member
These are all actual ads in various magazines.. :)

[attachment 74271 cerealDM2711_468x697.jpg]

[attachment 74272 chefDM2711_468x463.jpg]

[attachment 74273 coffeeDM2711_468x416.jpg]

[attachment 74275 ketchupDM2711_468x327.jpg]

[attachment 74279 postageDM2711_468x705.jpg]

Fair winds

Mikie

society has become?? Dang shame....

didn't find much humor in those at all!:rofl: Good ones Mikie!

do women even wear slips anymore,heck do they even sell them:).those women are all fully dressed too.wally,beaver come home:biggrin:.i watched a couple of andy griffith reruns on TVLAND yesterday,talk about old school.

n/t

about how things used to be, just think what it would be like if we lived it backwards. We would start out dead and get that out of the way. Then you would wake up in an old age home feeling better and better every day. You get kicked out for being to healthy; go collect your pension, then, when you start to work, you get a gold watch on your very first day. You work 40 years until you are young enough to enjoy your retirement. You then drink alcohol, you party, your're genrally promiscuous and you get ready for High School. You then go to primary school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities, you become a baby,.......and then you spend your last nine months floating peacefully in luxury, in spa-like conditions; central heating, room service on tap, larger quarters everyday, and then.......you finish off as an orgasm. :blink: I rest my case! :rofl:

this picture! :lol: I know I don't own a slip, but used to where them back in High School some. But now, no body cares if you can see through a dress, the way they are made. Mikie just wanted to push my buttons posting this, but in all reality, that's the way it was. I love Wally and Beaver, and Andy and Barney,.........and I watch every rerun of Little House on the Prairie today. :)

n/t

GURDLE!!! :clap:

n/t

Hello,.................Hello??????????????? Oh alright, seems as though that shut you up! I'm sorry I let your secret get out! Forgive me! :rofl: :goodnight:

wearing them,but they all wear jeans now.i think dresses are out now except for professional women and weddings.i don't know about spanking:biggrin:.

I like to wear dresses. However I didn't like it when we did have to where all those undergarments our mother's thought we had to wear. My mother thought it was awful to wear a dress and high heels, and not have on panty hose. Today, I am more comfortable in a dress than I am in jeans. Since I have retired, though, I don't have much call to wear them. Like you said, weddings, and chuch and funerals. Everyone is so casual today. I was so surprised to see all the women wearing pants to church. I still wear a dress, but that's because I was raised this way, and like I said, I LIKE to dress up. :) Never have like getting a spanking though. Got my share of those growing up! :lol:

n/t