Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Howdy Folks

Mike Chgo area

Made it to and from Sturgis,SD MC Rally without any trouble other than a tired behind after sitting on the Harley seat for over 3000 miles. We stayed at a camp ground offered by and fellow and his wife for sober people and I think all were believers. Prayers of thanks were offered before each meal. Also went to a worship service in the city of Sturgis held by a Christian Biker group. it was a good one. Also on the way we stopped at a rest area in Wyoming and this same group had a tent and table set up with free water and coffee for the riders. There was a prayer circle held for save travel before we left and our MC's were blessed. Great outing.

Hope all are doing well. Won't be too long and the hot weather will be a thing of the past for a while. I know I need not mention prayers for those in the path of the hurricane. :thumbup:

n/t

God blessed you, Traveling Mike, with safe traveling and godly places to stay because you and your friends love the Lord and pray! Praise God Jehovah for protection and favors! Amen! :angel: Ma