Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Howdy all and welcome to any new people who have found

Mike Chgo area

the forum since I was last on here. Finally got some detecting in. A friend of mine loaded us up in his scout and after a few slow mile we ended up at a mining camp which was active in the teens and twenties. Lot of trash but I was able to pick out a 1919 P Merc in nice condition along with a Buffalo Nickel 1920 P full date. Next day we hit a spot where 4 small house trailers were setting in the fifties. I got a 1951P Roosie in good shape there. Thought it strange that no pennies were found. Next fall when I get back out here we will hit the mining camp again and a few other spots my friend knows of. It was great to get out again. Been raining here yesterday and today so the ground is good and damp so I can hit a couple of places in town here. Has been too dry until the rain came. Hope all are well and warm if you are in the cold country.

Glad you got out. Congrats on the silver and buff. When you headed towards the frozen north?