Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How would you like to detect this OLD store

C.J.M.

Do not know where in the south this picture was taken at anybody know:shrug:Lot of silver coins for sure.

Attachments

• grocery store 1941.jpg
    grocery store 1941.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 119
LOL ... maybe a couple silver coins. Lot of nuts, bolts, washers, nails, wire and bits of auto parts that got replace when worked on right there just off the steps. Fix the tin lizzy then filler up and mosey on up the road.
Great picture.

I was shown the approximate location of a store that existed many years back. But the area was so grown up that i could not get thru the briars and brambles. Now the state owns the property.

Those porcelain signs are worth their weight in gold now!!!

Your are right on the signs there's Gold there :thumbup: Check this one out looks like late 40's or 50's:shrug:

Attachments

• color038_sJPG_950_2000_0_75_0_50_50.jpg
    color038_sJPG_950_2000_0_75_0_50_50.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 108
Do not know where in the south this picture was taken at anybody know:shrug:Lot of silver coins for sure.
I am sure that there were other stores like this one & they probably have been hunted until the ground is loose enough to plant taters & maters or a patch of southern good eaten Water & Musk Melons!! YUMMY; yummy --Bring me a Salt Shaker! Ma

That was the way with forsaken home sites--so grown over with Briars, thorn bushes & so thick with brush & tall weeds ya could barely get through without be scratched up or loaded with Ticks & all kinds of crawly critters including snakes hidden in the tall, unmown grass & etc! Ma

Wv. Area is now a Game Management Area and WV does not like folks who metal detect.

Your are right on the signs there's Gold there :thumbup: Check this one out looks like late 40's or 50's:shrug:
I like the old hand pump gas pump!
Mark