Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How We Look When ...... :(

......WALKING THE STRAIGHT AND NARROW ROAD.......Easier said that done!! I think that we start on that road thinking I can do this with God's help and then somewhere down the road we get our eyes off Jesus and start trying to help God....which is a good way to get into trouble real fast!! Been there....done that I think that is why it is so important to go regularly to your local church.....get involved in your church....do not just warm up the pew.....read the Bible and pray daily!! And the biggest thing that the Lord is telling me is to....."TRUST HIM"....very simple command but harder to actually comply with!! Also it is not a good idea to associate with people that have a negative influence....or to spend time in negative type activities.....

eternal life but broad is the way and wide is the gate leading into the Lake of Fire, which is enlarging itself for more to enter, as satan fools more ppl with his blindness and deafness! We need to keep our eyes upon Jesus or otherwise we will most likely stray away when satan and his demons come with temptations but walking with Jesus in His glorious and holy light, He makes a way for each one of His own to escape temptations, but we must be aware and be willing to take these escapes! Amen! :angel: Ma