Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How to recycle cigarette butts..................

Kelley (Texas)

Many folks complain about the deer eating their flower plants and leaves off their trees...well, I am going to tell you a long time secret way to prevent that from happening.

You need to go to the Dollar Store or Wal-Mart and buy a ten cup coffee pot. Gather up enough cigarette butts to fill the coffee filter and pour in the water. When the solution fills up the glass coffee pot, pour the contents into a garden hose sprayer. You can now spray the leaves of your flower plants and trees, the deer will not touch them after this solution is used. The nicotine in the home made solution will repel the deer. This solution can also be used to control and kill insects like fire ants.

Here is another tip, this is one that you can use to control insects. Pour liquid detergent into a water hose sprayer and spray your plant's leaves, and around the base of your house foundation...it will repel insects, make them go somewhere else, usually to your neighbor's yard.

Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

The problem with all those solutions is that they work until the next rain. Then it washes off. I have squirrels in my feeders. What I do is take olive oil and mix a liberal ammount of tabasco in the oil and pour it on the pole. Works great! They get the oil on their little paws and lick it off. Once.

Next rain and they are back.