Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

HOW TO POST PIX

Hey GarrettGuys & GarrettGals,

Could someone tell me, in detail, the procedure (in language even a caveman could understand), for me to send a photo from my Kodak EasyShare software gallery, along with text, to this forum. Kodak reps are of no help, and I think that George Eastman is rockin' and rollin' in his grave after my several "chats" with Kodak reps, who were less than helpful. Things surely didn't develop posi- tively :thumbdown:

Many thanks in advance,
Mike

Is that a Kodak online gallery? Or is that a gallery on your hard drive?
The easiest way to do it is to upload a picture to a server, and then link
to that URL in the post using the "insert image" button.
Would need more info as to where the pictures are stored, can you
direct URL to them? etc..
Myself, I store my pictures on my own website server and then direct
URL to them. You click the insert image URL button and then paste
your picture URL onto that pop up. You will see the img http stuff after
you do that, and that will show as the picture in the post. You can check
preview to see if it's working before you post.
250.jpg

Mike

Im having teh same trouble with the reps
at Olympus. so dont feel alone Im still
trying to get some pics posted

Ron
RLTW

If you can give a few details, maybe we can help. As long as you get your pics below the 420K barrier and they are stored on your hard drive, should be a snap. Your Olympus should have come with software to edit your pics with and if it didn't they have a free download on their website, Olympus Master 2 that will do the job no matter what type of camera you use.

I use Photobucket. It is free and you can store alot of pictures there. Plus they give you a link that you post in forum message that will display the photo just like the one above is done.

Another thing it to make sure the pics are in a JPEG format and not something special to the software or camera. I had a problem with software that came with a scanner doing that. Nobody else could see the pics.
John

This URL should help you as long as you have paint. Just read the response by TomB:

Picture Question

I just put my photos on My Pictures and then use Paint to shrink them down to size.... of course, if I know I'm only going to use my pic on line then I just have my camera take the correct size photo. Most cameras have a menu of what size you want the photo. Once you have the correct size photo on your computer it should be pretty easy to find when u hit browse.

Don't know what system you're using but if you can place the pic on your hard drive it's a piece of cake after that. Hit " upload file" then click on browser, find your pic on the hard drive and click on it, then at the bottom of the box click on "jpeg", then click "open" which will bring you back to the forum page where you will click on "upload". After your pic is loaded you can click "post message" or click "preview" first if you want to check it out, then click "post message."

Bill