Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How to load a boat onto a pickup

Bayrat76

How to Load a Boat onto a Pickup

1. Load beer, 2-3 ice chests full.
2. Relax, have beer.
3. Hook boat trailer up to truck.
4. Drink lots of beer.
5. Drive real fast.
6. Hit light pole (needs to be a solid one)
7. Boat will load it self onto truck.
8. Relax, have another beer.

pic was taken 2 miles south of Qualicum Beach and the tow truck is my buddy's from Arrowsmith towing:biggrin: I went by and saw a guy taking pics.
There was another even worse one a couple miles nearer me a month later, 22 ft boat flattened the cab but good, minor injuries and very lucky! No trailer brakes is dumb!
Anytime now i expect to get it again saying it happened thousands of miles from here;)

n/t

n/t

He has a heck of system there..... Expensive one but it works..... I've seen them here on the road where they forgot to tie them off.

Funny when its the other guy...