Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How to find a hunting buddy....

chowbox

I am not very good at this as I am very introverted , but I love the hobby and the history! Been at this I guess 28 years now and in all that time I have been out maybe 6 or 7 times with someone else. Like I said, I am not good at this. Anyhow, my wife says I am the nicest guy she knows ( thanks honey) so here goes nothing. I am looking break the patterns in my life and this is one of them. I am looking for a hunting buddy in the BOONE/BLOWING ROCK NC area but I am willing to travel hundreds of mile for a good hunt! :)

Would also like any info on perhaps a paid battleground relic hunt. Thanks in advance gals and guys. I really appreciate this forum and the people in it.

Scott

Have you asked your wife to be your hunting partner? I've been to several of the paid hunts. I didn't find a lot but there where some nice finds at all that i went to. You'll need to do a google search to find out about the hunts because they're all sponsored by other forums and the links aren't allowed on here. If there's a club in your area go to some of the meetings.