Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How to contact Minelab

Relicpro

Can anyone give me an Email address for Minelabs service dept. I do not have long distance on my telephone plan or I would call them. I have used the Email address from their website 4 times trying to contact them during the past month. I really need to get some parts for my Excal so I can use it on vacation. They haven't responded to any of my Emails. In the past they would get back with me very quickly. I have seen their new service policy--Is Minelab under new management or having financial difficulties. I really like my Excal, Sov, and Musky -- I hope Minelab will always stand behind their products like Tesoro and Nautilus does. Any help with an Email would be appreciated.
Thanks
Robert

Robert,
Toll free number is 888-517-2066
It is better to talk to someone in service then an E-mail.

......... >)))"> surf fisherman

what a great thing these forums are, 30 seconds on and i have an answer that i searched the net an hour for. thanks surf fisherman . i fish alot here in de. slow now ...

I talked to Bill on the phone at Minelab, after sending three e-mails with no response. He said that they have so many e-mails that many get sent to junk mail and are not read!! Better to call on phone. Lloyd