Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How the dumb blonde thing got started:thumbup:

Royal

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i6.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/RoyalOttmar/Videos/DumbBlonde.flv">

while you have been gone. Do we get a gold star for being good? Miss you! Kelley (Texas) :)

you do spend a lot of time sucking up to us men folk. That proves you are smarter than the average Blonde:thumbup:

n/t

You are smart enough to let these roosters think they actually rule the roost, heheh, but we know better don't we?
Sheila.

of their power as I get older!!:rofl:

I hope it to be a sign of improvement with your medical treatments. Good to see a smiling face on here. This can be a tough audience. They don't take prisoners at all. Hope you guys are having better weather than we are. More like the monsoon season here. Rain about every day or for sure in the evening. Only 2 days so far, back n April that made 90. Very cool up in the Northeast here. If and inch of rain is equal to a foot of snow, and it was winter, we would be crawling out the second floor windows. Jane says she should of planted pond lillys instead of normal flowers. Hope you have had time to do some fishing and real in some nice ones.

George-CT

to go fishin' yet, but me and John Boy are planning a trip soon! Tell Jane I know what she means. The lillies would have worked out nicely!

I find it curious that every dumb blond joke refers to the blond as she!!

I don't want to step o any "Chauvinist" toes, but it hardly seems fair!!

CJ