Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How old are these?

alfano

[attachment 31668 DSCN0273.jpg][attachment 31669 DSCN0274.jpg][attachment 31670 DSCN0284.jpg][attachment 31671 DSCN0276.jpg]

Now to hopefully get them into W&E Treasures Magazine. Congratulations on such fantastic finds and can't wait to hear on what they may be worth. One thing for sure is that I would go back to those 2 spots and detect more of the area. You just never know if there would happen to be more of these unbelievable finds waiting to be found on your next return trip. Good Luck and HH Buddy and hope we can get out this fall and do some detecting together.

I was hunting some local swiming beaches at the lakes here in MN. That hook gave me a pop can sized signal and so did the arrowhead\spearpoint. When water hunting i found it pays to dig everything. The older pop cans will give good signal until you get closer to them then they will start to break up and get choppy. The good items will obviously continue to repeat(exception those darn aluminum cans). I have also dug an old axe head(at about two feet) that alot of hunters would have past off as a pop can. I'll post a picture of the axe head in this thread so you can see that also. I was using my excal 1000 and in both cases i was about waste deep. I do land hunt with the exp 2 but this time of year hit alot of water. Me and my 10 year old son still find all the goodies that are on land but with bonuses of gold and silver. [attachment 31800 DSCN0287.JPG][attachment 31801 DSCN0288.JPG]

Nice Axe Head Rich!!! I have never asked you how deep the Excalibur will detect a coin? Let me know buddy and maybe hopefully will see you this weekend unless Dale's plans change. Good Luck and HH!