Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How observant are you? .................

Kelley (Texas)

This is REALLY hard! READ BEFORE CLICKING ON THE LINK:

There are two identical pictures that will appear on the screen. Over 8000 people were tested to see if they could find the 3 differences and only 19 got them all!

See how observant you are, and if you find all 3 differences, click on them.

http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/Zoeken.swf

see it if you just relax and unfocus your eyes for a minute or two. It will slowly come into focus if you give it time. It is really amazing and a bit startling if done right.

Thanks for the post buddy. I owe you one.:thumbup: Very cool

:shrug:When told to read the directions "very carefully", I saw that on one hand we are told the pictures are exactly alike and then we are told to find the "differences"!!

I thought this was an exercise in logic and went on to other things, so what's the big deal?:shrug:

CJ

I found the three things that were different within seconds and posted it to see if other folks could also spot them...but for some reason, Royal and Paul said that they owe me one! I suspect that they could not find the three things that were different and are possibly frustrated because I found them so fast. I did not watch the entire thing to the very end because after finding them so fast, I just copied the link to post it on the Forum...just wanted to share it with my buddies and lurkers. I am just a quiet type South Texas cowboy that likes to share things with his friends. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl:

n/t

n/t