Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How NOT to do an investigation

Micheal_R

Staff member
It is funny how stories can be remembered. Last weekend, when Willy and Carol were up visiting, Willy was telling me about the great deal he got on ebay for some diving equipment. During that weekend, I had a buddy phone from Victoria who was looking for a BC and he asked if I knew where to get a good deal. I passed the phone to Willy with

some landlocked area out east?:biggrin:
Incredible! He could have seriously injured or killed you.
Those old pics of the Gorge are super, i spent much time there as a kid, only things i lost were fish hooks, mostly little "Smelt" hooks.
Neat but disturbing story bud:thumbup:

n/t

Too bad you couldn't have taken the flatfoot down with you for a little dive-indoctrination. Then he would know how to make (a few) air bubbles all on his own! :lol:

aj

n/t

n/t

Me and my partner was just looking to clear the wharf of those "filthy island critters".:rofl: Geez.....it's a wonder he didn't shoot first and then grapple hook. And you guys wonder why the east is so far advanced of the west ??:shrug::biggrin:

n/t

Sometimes, the police can make you wonder where they were certified if ever. That spot looks like a real treasure trove. Bet there was lots of jewelry lost there too! Thanks for the chuckle!

Dave

it would been very difficult to do it in 8 feet of water.looks like a lifeguard stand in front of the bathhouse in the last picture.i'll bet alot of people have pleasant memories of having gone there as kids,of course i doubt many people in that first picture are still living:biggrin:,is it still used as a recreation area today?

Mind you, I did not exactly spread the news around!!!

Sunny skies

M

The area became pollted and for a time, no one went there. Now however, the water is clean and it is turning back into a recreational area!!

fair winds

M

n/t

have second thoughts about the way that sounded. I just meant not with grappling hooks! I did bait a few! Push up bras were a great invention. :lol:

n/t