Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

how much jewelry

I found the necklace in the first photo in my back yard, the ring in the 2nd photo on a lot that had a house that the fire department bought and burned down for practice and the ring in the 3rd photo by the fence at the park.

This much and more in the last 9 months.

5-29-2.jpg

Most was found at tot lots.

Some at a swimming pool. And one swim beach the produced for me.

Happy Hunting,

hello findit. i've found a lot of jewelry in the most unexpected of places at times, mostly around new and old homesites. i found a nice 1/2 carat diamond ring 15 years ago and sold it to buy two new machines. since then, an occasional piece of 14k or sterling comes out of the ground. been finding a few toe rings lately [ i thought they were kid's rings!] i don't have any super valuable pieces though. tabdog, jackintexas, and nugget all have very impressive jewelry collections. good luck, and hh,