Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

HOW MANY VAQUERO USERS OUT THERE

findit

like to here from some vaquero users, seems to be one of the least popular detectors from what i am seeing, don't understand why. like to know if you have compared it and how you like it. and if someone has other than would also like to hear why you chose the one you did. should be interesting to hear why someone chose the machine they did over another. the most popular seem to be tejon, cortes, silver, and cibola. also list your coil of choice.

Wow , that's strange . It's just lately i've been seeing a lot of writing on the Cortes and not so much on the Vaquero . I would think the Vaquero is the top seller . Of the current production Tesoro models I have a Cortes and a Tejon .

I have several machines including three minelabs but I find that I still go for the Vaquero more than the others.

I am primarily into relic hunting and 90% of the time my hunting is in semi-trashy to trashy sites so the 5.75 coil is what I use the most. I've been finding bullets, buttons, old pins/badges and spanish copper & silver coins with it these past few weeks and it is so simple & light that it is a joy to use.