Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How many have found jewelry?

shawn1

just wanted to know how many people have found jewelry and the story about finding it. Still have not founds my first pieces yet..:detecting::usaa:

Once you learn your machine you should have more success at finding Jewelry. Most gold items come in at low foil range up through pull tab range, silver jewelry is usually right between 10 cent and 25 cent range. HH

Hi !

In fifteen years beach hunting, I found over the 1500 silver jewels, and more than 350 gold ones. The key is "hard work and dig everything except iron".

HH

Nick the Belgian.

You have to put your time in and you will find it. I detected quite awhile before I found my first real gold item......I was hooked forever after that..... and cherished my machine even more.....HH GregM

many,, last week i found a gold ring a elderly lady lost during the tree limb removal from last months ice storm,, she was exited to get it back,, but i got a signal from 8-10",, that ring was only about 2" deep in the mud,, i kept dig'n and came up with a skull from a cat that had a gold necklace/braclet around its neck,, thats when the lady passed out and her husband wanted to buy my LAND STAR and he is the proud owner of it now and there not a safe place in my neighborhood now,, heck,, he's everywhere,, it's been too cold for me to get out unless its a paying recovery job,, i'll just stay in and research
JAKE
and yes i had it cleaned and it appraised for $1250.,, now find someone to give that for it is a whole new story..
i've got pics,, but my KODAK EASYSHARE & PHOTO EXPLOSION programs locked up my computer last wed. and i'm waiting on a new cd to get here from KODAK,, you'll will get to see the pics and yes it had high quality cz's in it,, but my guy that does all my jewlery will give $200 for the cz's,,
and for the cat,, he built a new casket for it and reburried it that night and has called me everyday since he got the LAND STAR just to tell me what he's found.. i told him about this site and another forum,, then told his son to get him a computer, so he could post his finds,, but i've got free incoming calls,, i don't care
he's still looking for the previous homeowners to contact them about the cat,,I TOLD HIM TO LET THE CAT LAY THERE,DON'T OPEN THAT CAN OF WORMS.........