Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How many coins in a day?..Is there a 'record'?

I found over 400 in one day( Hunting the sand boxes in town)
Digging I found a lil over 100 coins.( DFX-Gregg is the one who a coin hunting king).

Roy Cox found 144 on Pendine beach in an hour. I helped recover them. Mainly small copper so not really worth the effort.
Funny thing only a handful of other coins turned up in the next couple of hours.
My record in five hours is 183 from Red Wharf Bay, North Wales. Again small coins sorted by the current and not worth the digging.

amounts are not what I look for....I am trying to remain consistent and hit 10,000. Usually i count as I hunt...try to hit 100 and then I know my counting is usually off and try to find 10 more...:rofl:

But my high this year is 202...I saw someone on another forum had 294 the other day....I am closing in on my goal for this year 10,000...hope to pass it mid November...:detecting:

Good luck everyone on your goals and have a good holiday...by the way after my last 100 coin day Saturday...needed a few off hunted 5 days last week..

updated...got 225 on sept 11th

No I have never hit 404...that is fantastic....I try to stick to 100 coin days when I can get them and quit in that area....Otherwise I get a little to sore...had back spasms cost me 4 hunting days once this year already...1-2 100 coin days a week and that is it..along with a few shorter hunts...trying to average 275 coins a week now till mid November...should be no problem...but would like to hit 200 one more time this year...will need a cooler and lunch though!:cheers:

I know a man in town that sells detectors. He hit a cache once, I saw the Newspaper article. It was like 3 or 4 jars full of coins. Face value of the find was $1200.00. This was back in the late 70's, Beale.

A firend and I got into a water slide park that had been open for 8 years and never saw a detector in it. 8' fence around it.
I never got off my knees using the Tesoro Bandido II. My take for the just shy 8hr day was 1056 coins 14 pieces of jewelry,plus some trash but not much, no outside drinks allowed in so this helped on the trash, my partner who whas 13 years older got 800+ coins.
We are the only ones allowed in this park since and know the owner real well so this helps as he knows our digging style 1/8" round 6" screwdriver only.
Allen inMT

I dug 250 a few months ago. 249 clad, one silver and one token...........[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1rTi6cmZfo
[/video]