Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How has the bugging been Fred?

Royal

a trick for getting moths is to hang a sheet by the corners and put a light behind it. In the back yard at night. They will be attracted to the light and land on the sheet.

I caught a nice bug last week and stored it in the ice box...when I went to get it for a macro bug photo, I discovered that a wing had fallen off. Debbie is getting tired of bugs being stored in her ice box and she is trying to talk me into taking flower pictures. I have resigned myself to the fact that I need to take live bug pictures.

I saved the macro bug information that you sent to me. The article stated that if you remain still, the bug will return, then shoot lots of pictures as quickly as possible and hope for the best. I charged the batteries to the camera this afternoon so that some time tomorrow, I will give this another try, but on a live bug this time. I have noticed that all of your macro bug photos have been of live bugs, not dead bugs. Thanks for asking me how I was progressing on this topic. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)