Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How does one make a hookah?

instead - alot cheaper and alot lighter and easier to get in and out off the water with
This is one a guy in Key Largo made - It is what I will try next - been wanting to do what he did for years
My hookah cost over $1200 and weighs over 150 lbs with battery and accessories

Mine weighs 110 pounds and is good for 2.5 hours how much time would you get with that setup. Dan

The HydroAir seems like the ticket for me and I am on the verge of punching that ticket before good weather hits.

What amperage batteries do you use?

aj

I'm using Odyssey PC1500/34 they are AGM 68 amp batteries I have two so swap them when one goes low but good for 2.5 hours each. I use PowerSnorkel Hookah after buying I took the unit in to get the most power I could find, that battery fits without the plastic hold down on there is just enough clearance. The PowerSnorkel is rated at 25 amp hour. I'm only going 10-15 feet but the unit is rated for 40 feet one diver 20 feet 2 divers. Dan