Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

how do you....?

Right next to "posted by Steamer 70 " at the top of this post is the words, "send a message." Click on it.

Bill

my view dosent say send a message....al it says is this:

Re: how do you....? New
Posted by: Uncle Willy
Date: 20 minutes ago...no send message...is it something that has to be unlocked under control center?

Click on your post and at the top pf the post it says, "How do you..? Posted by Steamer 70" Followed by "send a message." Or you an click on "members only messaging."

Bill

after posted by it has the posters name then it says send a message just click on that and write your message and hit send.

man....:veryangry:
there is nothing next to my name or anybody elses name that says 'send message"
all it says is:

Re: how do you....?
Posted by: Wolfdog....nothing next to here that says send message...
Date: 7 minutes ago

Re: how do you....? New
Posted by: steamer70 [ Send a Message ]
Date: 22 minutes ago

This is how it looks on my end.

i just dont get it,there has to be a panel to change or something....crude!!!!

He should already be logged in. other wise he can't reply to a post or start a thread

He may need to change his link color from white to blue, red, black or any color, in the browser set up.
C

hey guys.....today I got on the forum and all of a sudden the infamous "send message" is there?????very weird...:blink:
but thanks to everyone who tried to help