Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How do you handle kids throwing sand?

Goldinwater

At least once a year I have had kids throw sand at me when my back was turned. I can tell which ones did it , but what do you do? My hunting partner one time gave another kid that was just a little bigger $2.00 to whip the sand thrower if he did it again, which he did and the chase was on, I never laughed so hard in my life. Lets hear what you do?

Had a kid lay down where i was diggin I was abuot to start dropping the sand on him but his freinds got him to move. LITTLE PUNKS !!! wheres his mother???

I had rocks thrown at me.
And the mother just watched them doing it like I enjoyed it. So I moved away from them and they followed I am sure those kids will go far in life LOL.

If you can go during the week like I do when the little demons are in school or they should be?

regards
kris

:nopity: Feel sorry for the little @#%$*'s for having such pitiful patents. You are experiencing life in the world today where parents are too lazy to discipline their children.

I just ask them to keep their eye, peeled for the dead kid I'm looking for.:wave:

n/t