Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How close is it ???

It's amazing how many people don't look at this and or don't believe it. Unfortunately Jesus' return is going to catch multitudes unaware and they will be lost.

Hmmmmm---our leader asleep at the wheel,and the rest of his clueless friends have no clue to whats coming our way:shocked:Be aware its coming to out east coast shores,just a matter of time :look:GOD is speaking to some of his own,and the word is coming out.Be sure you have groceries,gas,ammo,water because when you least expect it the bottom will fall out:sadwalk: --------------------------ANARCHY-------------------PEOPLE THINK THEY HAVE SEEN RIOTS???GOD help us all.:angel:

Yes, the end of the age as we know it is near and also Jesus' coming is near, but He isn't at the door yet; so there is still time to get ourselves ready and be ready when He comes to catch away His own! In the mean time, let us occupy in Jesus' place and do His good works until He does come and take us away from this sinful world that is getting worse, everyday, just like the Bible says! :angel: Ma

One prophecy that the Apostle Paul was inspired to write is found at 1 Thessalonians 5:3. I encourage you to look it up. Thats when we know that the great tribulation followed by the war of Armageddon is upon us.

Whether you are religious or not,i think it is easy now to see that big trouble is coming everybody's way.The world is in a chaotic state at the moment and things are spiralling downwards at an alarming rate.
Greed and corruption has taken its toll on society and i fear this trend has become an irreversible process,mainly down to the fact that society has been "programmed" to be selfish and attach so much importance to material things.
I have a genuine fear now that things will deteriorate rapidly and chaos will fall upon us......we are living in unsettling times.

So true, Neil, but let us do what we can for our Lord Jesus while there is still time which we don't know may end any time now! The labor pains are getting stronger and closer together for the time for the end to come, as we know it now! Sinners will get worse and worse but let us (who're Christians) shine brighter and brighter in a world that is getting darker day by day! May our Savior come and get us soon! So God save those who will be saved and then, Come quickly, Lord Jesus! Amen! :angel: Ma