Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How about this !

Mike Chgo area

I always ask God to keep me safe in my travels. I wanted to get out on the road early this morning but had a flat tire and had to wait for the tire shop to open. Got a tire put on and got moving about 920AM. Got to Tucumcari, New Mexico and freeway is closed west of here. Big rig wreck and it is in the middle of the road and burning somewhere west of here. Wonder if God flattened my tire to save my life????:thumbup:

I would say so because none of us know why we are delayed in doing things or in travelling! I know when someone gets in front of me on the road and slows down, I say well thank You Lord as you must be keeping me from having an accident or being in the middle of one....that is why I never get angry or have road rage...I just believe God is taking care of me and I will reach my destination sooner or later in God's timing and not mine! PTL, for His mercies endure forever! Amen! :angel: Ma

I wonder how many times the Lord has saved me one way or another. He has/is saving me from myself sometimes !

Steve in so la

n/t

God Never Makes Mistakes. He knows the beginning from the end and I have found He has sometimes done things in my life to save my life rather than ruin it.