Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How about a quick true funny or frivelous story...

ojm bc

Back in junior highschool I recall a true and frivelous story.It was lunch hour me and my pal Jack were sitting high up in the bleachers.We were enjoying our lunch and the sunshine.

I happened to glance down at the ground,when I saw a huge 9' turtle wallowing around.It was huge as turtles go,well I kept silent so did Jack.At that age we still were fascinated by critters.Suddenly we both jumped out of our seats and stampeded toward the turtle.I grabed it before Jack I now owned a 9' turtle and had a few more hours of school.

No choice I stuffed it into my locker and brought it home in a few hours.I had no idea what to do with it,but since Jack had a pond in his backyard it looked like Jack really beat me in this race to own a 9'turtle.It lived a long time in his backyard pond along with the sticklebacks and a few gold fish.This actually happened see U. :)

how did the Sticklebacks get into his pond? Was there a creek nearby? That turtle would have been eating the fish i bet!:biggrin:

n/t

GAMARA!!!