Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How about a ghost story??????

Arkie John

I wrote this a long time ago and don't know that I ever posted it to the forum. If I did, please indulge, for the new reader's sake. If not, enjoy. Now...

A Ghost Story.

When my folks were first married, they bought a little five-acre spread in the boonies, a whole three miles from Benton, Arkansas. But there were few neighbors around, the nearest of whom was a good

n/t

one time or another, and it still makes me laugh. I see the house, breezeway and garage, and I could see daddy getting all worked up. Then I can see mother's sweet, easy going, look after she found out what in the world was going on.

One other thing, for I do not believe in ghosts but I do believe in spirits, good ones. Shannon and little David were over at Staci's house the other day. They were calling Ali who was in her room, to come into the living room. They could hear her laughing, and having a great time, so they got up to go check on her. When they got to her room, she looked up with a smile on her face and said "Nanny, gone. Nanny gone." then pointed to a photo Staci has of mother and said "there Nanny", and smiled up at them!

You will never be able to convince me that mother is not enjoying this precious little girl, even today. Shannon says David has talked about Nanny since the time he could talk. She is still with us, they know her even though they never got to meet their most precious great grandmother and great grandfather!! Warms my heart, doesn't make me scared at all. It's a comfort to know they are still with us!

I love you Johnboy, and thanks for this story!! Those were the good ole days, and you don't see love like Mother and daddy have very often!! I could compare them with one other couple I have recently met though....................................hold on my heart! :)

There is no doubt. I have read in the Good Book that "all things are possible in His power. And I believe that our momma has His power. <><

Love you,

Johnboy

n/t

but I do remember Daddy telling it to me years ago. Mama must of thought that he was a crazy man for sure!

love ya

Lil Bro:)