Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hot , humid & happy

steve in so la

Got out today for about 3 hours digging at a park & beach. Dug 44 coins, a Sacky dollar & a beautiful large silver ring. It's stamped 925.

silver%20ring%202016_zpsr75yc5qe.jpg

The Sacky was very near a steel post holding up a climby thing. I usually swing the coil up to & then back away as I go around the metal. Sometimes, like today, I get a second beep & it's a coin. My 1266 gets within inches before it beeps so I frequently find targets others miss.

The small bead thingy is also silver - looked all around but didn't find more. One time I dug one like this and continued to find about 20 more - necklace that had broken in a volley ball court.

Hot & humid but I'm inside & happy now. Steve in so la

Nice finds brother! So glad you could get out. In a few weeks, if all goes well, I'll be able to do the same. The new apartment home I'm moving to this coming weekend has a nice park next door to it. I've got permission, from the parks director in the area, to hunt all I want to. He jokingly said he'll get with me should he need someone to find one of their old pipes :detecting:

Congrats, Steve on all the coins and the silver ring....sounds like you are doing better with places to hunt and finding more! Too hot for me to even get out doors....went shopping on election day, week ago, and it was so hot, I almost melted along with my food before I could get back home and put everything inside in the cool, including me! :lol: Keep on, keepin' on doing well with :detecting: and with Jesus! Amen! :angel: Ma

I am so happy for you Bro Martin and hope the park turns out to give you lots of finds and goodies! I used to hunt the Catholic School and Church grounds behind my home, which I could walk to if I wanted to and did when I went there to vote but drove to their playground areas and where they played ball, including Soccer, for I had detectors and supplies that I didn't want to carry! The groundkeepers asked me to find some hidden valves for their grasses' watering pipes! I found some that were grown over and was pleased to help whenever I could! I hunted there a lot and cleaned the play areas of glass, nails and etc. and returned lost balls to them! The groundkeepers were nice to me and didn't bother me when I did go :detecting: over the many years of living in South County of St. Louis, MO! I miss them, but couldn't hunt now even if I wanted to, for my health is way too bad! Sometimes we just have to call it quits and let others take over and move on to a quieter and more peaceful life as we serve Jesus! Amen! :angel: Ma

WTG Brother!

Nice ring. You are starting to find the jewelry down there. One of these days I would like to get down there and hunt with you. But who knows when that will be.