Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hospital Point Light... Part Three... Lets go on the Rail..

Ron J

I need to mention,3 other Lighthouses are visible from this location,my camera couldn't bring them in close enough.On the Left would be Bakers Island Light, Straight across would be Marblehead Light,and on the right is Winter Island Light,which i have posted pix of before. On the outer deck were two Coasties,to make sure you didn't fall over! :D Here you are looking to the right,at Beverly Harbor.[attachment 64163 HospitalPoint008.jpg] And of course,over the rail...[attachment 64164 HospitalPoint010.jpg] Here we are viewing to the left towards Bakers Island..[attachment 64165 HospitalPoint009.jpg] I asked one of the Coasties,to take this photo,with me and the other Coastie,on the Rail..[attachment 64166 HospitalPoint012.jpg] I didn't want to leave..but needed to let others have there turn. And we are back to earth..[attachment 64167 HospitalPoint033.jpg]Here is the receptionist..[attachment 64168 HospitalPoint034.jpg] Rj

n/t

I suspect that you would have made a good history teacher...you would have made history interesting for the students. This three part series on the light houses were most interesting and enjoyable, thank you! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

I was in the pool at my daughters Sunday after church!:laugh:

Dave

Loved the interior stairs in post #2 leading to the top. Very well preserved that place is !:thumbup: Love these tours.....thanks for your efforts !