Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hope all will have a great weekend. Looks like the

Mike Chgo area

People in tornado alley will have a rough time the next couple of days.

Yesterday made the hook up with my detecting buddy from up north. We met up in Mansfield,Ohio where some houses have been raised. We hit a few lots with not too much success We drove around looking a for a new site and found a house that was all boarded up and hit the front yard. I got 3 wheaties out of there. 1920-1945-and 1950. My friend got a few wheaties and 3 early 1900's Indians. We had a great time as we hadn't seen each other in 3 or 4 years.

Stay dry if you can and good hunting. God Bless!

for a while. Glad you both had some luck. I love to dig wheats as you know the old silver cant be far away. Good going, Steve in so la

Been in the middle 80's and humid and some rain too. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Glad y'all ha a good time. I am going to a men's conference today. Went last night and it was great. It finishes up today.

You still had fun so was a good day from that point. He and God bless.