Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hope all are doing

Mike Chgo area

well. Didn't get any detecting done this summer due to my friends death in Arkansas. I have been helping his wife and also getting stuff out of his shop. I have one more trip to go at the end of this next week. About the middle of October, when the west cools down some, I'll be taking my friends ashes west to be with his deceased first wife's ashes.

However if the rain holds off here in Central Ohio I will be able to do some detecting this weekend. Will be detecting some property that has been in the same family for years and was once a local fairground. The person I'm going with knows where most of the fair facilities were located due to some pictures she has. Hoping for some old silver and IH's. If we get rained out will try again in November. Unless something unforeseen happens I'll be here in Ohio from early November til the first week of March.and should be able to get back into the detecting groove again. GOD Bless and find some goodies if you get out. :detecting:

We have been getting rained out here in the bayous also. It builds up into a soggy mess.
Good luck on the old site - sounds like a good one. Steve in so la

Hi Travelling Mike--I hope you stay safe & well in our Lord Jesus & get to detect your new place often & find some fantastic treasures of Gold, Silver & many surprises dug up--even mysteries! :thumbup: Ma