Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hooking up after market wireless bluetoothatpx ll earbuds to equinoxes 800

May as well take opportunity to say:
I’ve been hunting in 90+ degree weather with 110% humidity and I sweat A LOT. Recently my wireless Equinox 800 headphones have been filling-up with sweat that I have to drain periodically. To avoid this problem, I recently bought some Bluetooth wireless ear buds by Soundpeats; Force Q38 neckband ear buds with a full 16 hrs of play time. This is about twice the playtime of most ear buds. The main concern I had was whether the ear buds would pair with the Equinox 800 – no problem (remember to hold down Bluetooth button until it beeps to pair w ear buds).

The Soundpeats have volume control and work well in the sound range of the detector. They also are reasonable at blocking out extraneous sounds. Overall, if you hunt when it is hot and humid and you’re a sweat-er – consider a pair of ear buds for summer hunting.
I have no financial interests or otherwise in Soundpeats or Equinox.
Happy Hunting