Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

honkered down

Leslie(nova scotia)

Rain held off but I did not heading to a soccer pitch. Quota Guru #2 was loaded with fresh copper tops . Was humming some sweet. Half way through quota I dug this badge thinking to myself....nah love the peace and quiet and pondered the sound made by one hand clapping.
IMG_3299.jpg

Lost in the zone I did not notice at first but my day was coming to an end as wave after wave of honkers landed displaying some not so nice behavior! Should have known this was going to happen as the amount of green goose grease far surpassed any amount left behind at a mobile manure maker park!
IMG_3298.jpg

Dug a couple of more coins. More landed with the noise raising to a crescendo that all but drowned out the hum of Quota Guru#2. Enough was enough . Got in Nogo and headed home.

Take for the day was 8 over quota @ $9.17 which will be added to the "After Covid 19 Travelling Fund."
IMG_3301.jpg
IMG_3298[1].jpgIMG_3299[1].jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3301.JPG
    IMG_3301.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 129
Rain held off but I did not heading to a soccer pitch. Quota Guru #2 was loaded with fresh copper tops . Was humming some sweet. Half way through quota I dug this badge thinking to myself....nah love the peace and quiet and pondered the sound made by one hand clapping.
IMG_3299.jpg

Lost in the zone I did not notice at first but my day was coming to an end as wave after wave of honkers landed displaying some not so nice behavior! Should have known this was going to happen as the amount of green goose grease far surpassed any amount left behind at a mobile manure maker park!
IMG_3298.jpg

Dug a couple of more coins. More landed with the noise raising to a crescendo that all but drowned out the hum of Quota Guru#2. Enough was enough . Got in Nogo and headed home.

Take for the day was 8 over quota @ $9.17 which will be added to the "After Covid 19 Travelling Fund."
IMG_3301.jpg
View attachment 3320View attachment 3321
Wow nice coins,looks like thanksgiving geese:)

IMG_3299.jpg

IMG_3298.jpg

IMG_3301.jpg
Geese are really MESSY & NOISEY --I had to put up with them in certain parks when I was detecting! Nice Quota to save for your vacation detecting trips! How is Hunny Bun doing? Be good & stay safe! Ma

Geese are really MESSY & NOISEY --I had to put up with them in certain parks when I was detecting! Nice Quota to save for your vacation detecting trips! How is Hunny Bun doing? Be good & stay safe! Ma
Ma we are fine here but still in shock after the mass shooting. So very uncharacteristic of Nova Scotia. Be safe!

Nice bunch of coins. The lake I'm a member at has a ton of Canadian geese and the green stuff is everywhere. :D

IMG_3299.jpg

IMG_3298.jpg

IMG_3301.jpg
Glad you could get some digging in. Good haul. Freeze warning here in Central Ohio for Saturday morning.