Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Honestly, How Deep Is The Cibola On A Buried Coin?

zeb

Cibola postings are showing up in many forums right now. It seems to be one of the livelier topics right now.

The big rub is the old depth thing. Some say it gets poor depth but most are praising it as very impressive.

Question: How deep will the Cibola go on a buried quarter? I found one post where a man claims 7 inches max.

What do you say?

of variables....with that said, around here, I think that the average is going to be somewhere around 7-9 inches maximum....That is competitive with most machines out there and certainly better than a lot... I personally do not use Cibola's but the Vaquero because of the ground balance...The Preset GB on the Cibola hits hard on hot rocks...something you should think about if it is a problem in your area... I sold one to a relic hunter in WVA and within 2 weeks he had traded it.... The Vaquero, IMHO, is the smoothest "running" Tesoro there is..... Best to you, RichardnTn

On another Forum someone wrote that the Cibola was only good down to about 7 inches max on coin sized targets. Heck, the Ace 250 can do that.

What sort of depth are you getting with your Vaquero in the test garden?