Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Homeland Security Enlists Clergy to Quell Public Unrest if Martial Law Ever Declared -- KSLA-TV

Nestor Cerpa

This is a television news story from KSLA-TV in Shrevesport, Louisiana....

Homeland Security Enlists Clergy to Quell Public Unrest if Martial Law Ever Declared

Could martial law ever become a reality in America? Some fear any nuclear, biological or chemical attack on U.S. soil might trigger just that. KSLA News 12 has discovered that the clergy would help the government with potentially their biggest problem: Us.

Charleton Heston's now-famous speech before the National Rifle Association at a convention back in 2000 will forever be remembered as a stirring moment for all 2nd Amendment advocates. At the end of his remarks, Heston held up his antique rifle and told the crowd in his Moses-like voice, "over my cold, dead hands."

While Heston, then serving as the NRA President, made those remarks in response to calls for more gun control laws at the time, those words live on. Heston's declaration captured a truly American value: An over-arching desire to protect our freedoms.
But gun confiscation is exactly what happened during the state of emergency following Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans, along with forced relocation. U.S. Troops also arrived, something far easier to do now, thanks to last year's elimination of the 1878 Posse Comitatus act, which had forbid regular U.S. Army troops from policing on American soil.

If martial law were enacted here at home, like depicted in the movie "The Siege", easing public fears and quelling dissent would be critical. And that's exactly what the 'Clergy Response Team' helped accomplish in the wake of Katrina.

Dr. Durell Tuberville serves as chaplain for the Shreveport Fire Department and the Caddo Sheriff's Office. Tuberville said of the clergy team's mission, "the primary thing that we say to anybody is, 'let's cooperate and get this thing over with and then we'll settle the differences once the crisis is over.'"

Such clergy response teams would walk a tight-rope during martial law between the demands of the government on the one side, versus the wishes of the public on the other. "In a lot of cases, these clergy would already be known in the neighborhoods in which they're helping to diffuse that situation," assured Sandy Davis. He serves as the director of the Caddo-Bossier Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness.

For the clergy team, one of the biggest tools that they will have in helping calm the public down or to obey the law is the bible itself, specifically Romans 13. Dr. Tuberville elaborated, "because the government's established by the Lord, you know. And, that's what we believe in the Christian faith. That's what's stated in the scripture."
Civil rights advocates believe the amount of public cooperation during such a time of unrest may ultimately depend on how long they expect a suspension of rights might last.

Story by Jeff Ferrell
jferrell@ksla.com

This story ONLY appeared on the local television station in Shreveport, Louisiana. Wouldn't you think that a story that seems to show that our clergy is willing to side with evil and to preach an erronous verison of Romans :13, in an attempt to convince us to turn in our guns, and to obey and to submit to evil would find it's way into the corporate controlled network media newscasts?

Real Reporting on these Government controlled pastors only is on altenate media sites and radio programs like www.infowars.com, www.infowars.com, and on sites ran by concerned Christians who see the Clergy Repsonse Teams for what they are... pure evil.

YOUTUBE video Preaching on Pastors who have been corrupted as hirlings of the government
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V3jDRAX2GE

http://www.clergyresponseteams.com/

http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Opinion/051854-2009-06-15-is-your-pastor-one-of-the-cleared-clergy.htm

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20Government/Police%20State/clergy_response_teams.htm

GREAT PREACHING on these Pastors who have prostituted themselves to the government

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V3jDRAX2GE

I think we need to be praying more instead of posting everything evil we see. How about some detecting related things. GOD has given us so much good but we over look it to often. He is an awesome GOD and needs to be praised. But we look so negative lately. We get mad at all this stuff going on but I never see a post to pray for these things going on. I am going to start praying more because I know I have been guilty of being to negative lately and not praying more.

n/t

n/t

This is exactly the problem that Pastor Chuck Baldwin has written so eloquently.

It seems that the church is so involved in happy talk, happy sermons, happy congregations that put lots of happy money into the collection plates.

These pastors have made packts with the devil, the globalists controlling the US government, in order to keep their tax exempt status.

By the way, answer me this... IF THERE IS A SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE..... WHERE DOES THE STATE COME OFF THREATENING TO TAX THE CHURCH IN THE FIRST PLACE?

There are no sermons on torture, there are no sermons on non-stop wars of terror conducted by this government on people who never did a thing to us, no sermons on empathy for the people that this government, with the aid of a non-Christian clergy, is aiding.

No sermons on greed, no, we have sermons on "prosperity", lots of "saved by grace" and happy happy talk, but no real preaching the teachings of Jesus Christ.

I asked the question of someone who seems to have studied the Bible quite a bit. I asked him if Jesus would be pleased with torture? Would Jesus be pleased with murdering people who never did a thing to us? Would Jesus be pleased that you and your government are forever changing their lives, by bombing their homes, murdering their families, destroying their economies? Would Jesus be pleased with your support for wars that have killed thousands of Americans, and wounded tens of thousands of others, altering their lives and the lifes of their families and loved ones?

Well, WOULD HE?

It seems that what some here want is more happy talk. More denial of the evil that surrouds us, and is impacting the lives of your fellow Americans by your silence, or, support of wars, torture, and greed among the Wall Street Bankers and other Globalists.

You are free to talk about detecting, you are free to talk about an "awesome God", no one is stopping you from doing that...

I regret to inform you that there is a lot of evil in the world, and it is the opinon of Pastor Chuck Baldwin, and myself, that you who hide your light under a bushel, the churches that preach happy talk, prosperity, saved by grace, et al, and refuse to relate how the teachings of Jesus Christ are being shunned by the pastors so that they can keep the money flowing, is an abomination to God; God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.

What some of you have asked is like asking the Jews, Catholics, Prostestants who were marched into the gas chambers in Nazi Germany to not focus on the negative, but to sing a happy song, instead.

America is in real trouble. The churches and the pastors are largely responsible for our condition, due to their silence and making a pact with the Devil, the globalists who run the US Government.

I don't know about you, but often I pray to God to end whatever is negatively impacting this nation, or, the people of His world. Remember that He said that he would spit out the lukewarm. To close your eyes to evil, is not at all what Jesus commands of us.

Pastor Chuck Baldwin points this out very clearly in his columns which I have posted here...

WHY THE PASTORS WON'T TAKE A STAND and... THE CHURCH IS RESPONSIBLE FOR IT.

Good reading.

Sorry, Pastor Chuck Baldwin doesn't believe in happy talk and leading us all to hell.... he speaks the teachings of Jesus Christ.