Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Home From The Hospital :wacko:

SeniorSeeker

Hello Fellow Diggers,

After nearly a week, I was released from the hosptial today and allowed to return home. My reason for going into the hospital, in the first place, was the severe nasal congestion, viral infection, and really bad vertigo. Man was I sich! The viral infection appears to be gone, the sinus infection is getting better but the vertigo is going kicking and screaming. It's improving but oh so slow. Will you all please be in prayer for physical and emotional healing. Vertigo is no joke! Doc has me on some nasty drug three times a day and I'm trying something new (for me at least) that appears to be working for others. Sure hope it works for me too. Here's the video describing the cure for vertigo: Vertigo Treatment

done that with the Carol Foster video. I had it 3 times over the last 5 years. No fun at all ;(

Glad you are home and on the mend - prayers sent. Steve in so la

n/t

n/t

Still dealing with the Verigo. Seeing a chiropractor today and maybe the balance center at one of our local hospitals. We'll see how it goes. Sure will be glad when this is gone. I don't understand my situation and I don't like it but God is good and despite my condition I will continue to worship and honor Him. He will walk with me through it all.

More prayers coming.

YEP,just got out myself it took them 4.5 days to find out what was wrong think it was ecolie .I know one think they sure got my diabetes all messed up,nearly ran out of blood:blowup:

Sorry to hear about your illness and hospital stay! Praying for complete recovery in the name of Jesus that you are soon well and able to go in better health! Amen! :angel: Ma