Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Home Built Metal Detecting Sand Scoop :detecting:

SeniorSeeker

I have watched more video's than I can remember looking for a 'good' built and I finally found one and it so simple to build. Here's the link: [video]https://youtu.be/1HYNzdY2KPs[/video]
I don't know about all of you but I simply cannot afford a $100+ for a sand scoop ... I'm going to build this one, for my self and a friend too. Let me know what you think and how yours turns out. Happy hunting! :)

that large. I wish I was back in Michigan where I could measure the ones in my scoop. Maybe somebody could do that for you after they see your post. Good luck with your build. :thumbup:

Probably do well in the dry sand. Might not hold up well as a water scoop?