Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Home alone,tonight..........

warthog

I went to my dr. Last week,they took blood...Yesterday,they called,telling me they are sending me paperwork for some other tests to be done ASAP.........I am sitting here all by myself,wondering "NOW what are they looking for"????......Ive been living on these pain pills and muscle relaxers for so long,I'm really not concerned about what they find...I cannot do a thing without hurting to one extent or the other.,and have lost interest in everything,up until today........There is a man at our church that has a farm a few miles out of town,and we stopped out there,today....The main house looks like it dates to the late 1800's,or early 1900's,WITH HUGE FRONT AND BACK YARDS,from the looks of it,these yards have NEVER BEEN:detecting:.........SO: I am going to ask the owner at Church Sunday,for permission to :detecting: his yard.This place surely went thru the Depression,as old as it looks.....We have all heard the stories of the folks that didn't trust banks after struggling thru that time,and buried their $$$$$'s in the ground in jars,and boxes......Can you imagine doing that,and then for some reason,never returning to retrieve it???? Anyway,there are some homes right down the road from us that are just begging to be :detecting:too,plus that old resort that is just sitting there....I see my back Dr. Oct.11th,Im hoping he can get my back under control,there is LOTS of detecting to do!!!.....PS...I will keep y'all posted on that farm...SO MUCH YARD TO DETECT,Probly have to grid it........

n/t