Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Holy Moly.. Do I ever have some catching up to do..

Micheal_R

Staff member
Feeling a little better [even got out for a dive yesterday]. Wow. Great to see everyone back and posting.

Sunny skies

M

Better. I even think I am slowly on the road to recovery again. It's been a long year and a half. Lil Brother has taken all of his injections for his Hep C and he seems to be getting stronger again too. Maybe all of us can get well. I think all the prayers and support we get from this forum does nothing but help! Tell Alice hello for me! :)

We were diving on an old hotel that burned in the 50s. To get rid if it, they bulldozed it into the lake. There is a massive amount of debris, wood, clinkers, etc, but once you get through that, the actual finds are pretty good. I used my portable blaster to get through the bulk of the overburden. Once through that, them I fan carefully and findthe goodies. Yesterday produced 4 sterling silver salt and pepper shakers, a 1941 chauffers badger, a few old bottles [actually quite a few], a set of initial/final post markers for a gold claim, a few older coins, and a safe dial.

Going to try tomorrow I think.

Clear water

M

consider it done, Sunny. Thank you for the thoughts.

sunny skies

M

I sure wish I was there with you!! I am getting plum worn out here. We are headed north for the weekend in a few hours.

I am gonna format this puter today and it will be a little while before I get it back in shape.

Sure is good to see you are feeling better!

And I have her permission to say so :) :) :)

sunny skies

M

n/t

boss of paintin the house etc! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Glad you're doin better!

Dave

90's yesterday,some kind of little front moved through wednesday evening and it only got in the mid 80's yesterday.but it's back up today but the last two nights it's been about 68 in the early morning hours so that's pretty good.

but it's probably about 94 today,and the humidity's up.

hen pecked also....

And I have her permission to say so(quote)<unquote>

warmley my special friend
warmly

so good 2 cee yur name

shut the frig up, Royal

Eye know Mikey, needs a haircut:starwars:

Thank you Butch. Hope that all is well with you

Calm seas

M

I always get worried when you are not here posting. When you get caught up, how about sharing a story with us about the dive you made yesterday. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

Yesterdays was a relatively simple, straightforward dive. I have a couple of better ones in mind.

Sunny skies

M

Could you get me a beer??? :) :)

sunny skies, calm seas

M