Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hollidays in Italy

Hello Italians! I just booked my hollidays for 2 weeks in June in Lignano Sabbiadoro. Any hints on the sand moving situation in the Adriatic? I will be water hunting, since the beaches are all privately run. Can you hunt the dry san, too in these areas or is it forbidden? I'd like to meet up with anyone there.

Hello,

I do not hunt in Lignano so I can't be helpful on the exact situation there. As far as I can imagine , that is not the best period to go hunting there as well as in the rest of Italy. Sanding has already begun and beaches are already filling.
Searching in dry sand is not forbidden unless you are in an archeological site or special laws apply for that area. Consult the local Coast Guard roulings for that.
I hope you'll not get disappointed by the fact that you had dozens of people searching on dry sand during all winter there and that sanding is covering much of the goodies in wet sand.

Have tide tables at hand and search preferably at low tides and/or very hearly in the morning.

These days I found very few items so I have no pictures to post other than my face.. :)

Cheers