Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hmmmmm no rain yet ,water rationing started :drool:

C.J.M.

No rain everything goes up no veggies, no crops,no hay for farms and ranches,city cuts watering grass,cattle prices dropping,but meat prices are out of sight and on and on it goes:surrender:Pray for us folks.

Will pray but wish you were getting the rain that has been pouring down every other night or day here in MO.! My sister said the other night's storm was a gully washer--but I slept through it & never saw the lightning nor heard the thunder or the rain! Which isn't very often because usually I am up & down most of the night!

Dear Heavenly Father, Bill & his neighbors need rain really badly in their part of Texas; so I pray in Jesus' name that You PLEASE send them a slow steady soaking rain to replenish their water supplies! Thank You Lord for answered prayers for Bill in Texas! Amen! Ma

Will keep praying. At least you still ahve a sense of humor!

Port O'conner ,Texas.has had theirs trying to make it and take pictures made from sand from people all over this world:clapping:

Sorry, Bill, that the shower missed you, but pray for God to please send it 10 miles closer! More prayers for rain in your area--God is good, sometimes we have to be plenty patient for Him to give us what we want & need! God bless! Ma