Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hit two lakes…..

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
We did a spur of the moment overnight camping trip at Lake MI. Hit the beach for about an hour last night before dark. Got clad and some kids sunglasses. Hit an inland lake beach this morn for just over 2 hours. More clad, two ear rings, a cheap set of designer sunglasses, and a sterling ring. The most interesting find was 30 foreign coins scattered in the dry sand in about a 15' circle. I'm guessing someone was having a coin hunt for some kids? Sure was fun digging them over and over!
[attachment 334781 IMG_2819.JPG] [attachment 334782 IMG_2821.JPG]
[attachment 334783 IMG_2823.JPG] [attachment 334784 IMG_2822.JPG]

I wish we had beaches like you do. We have one only. All those foreign coins sure must have been a surprise, Steve in so la

Mike, You and I have a lot of beaches to hunt in but there is ONE BIG DIFFERENCE! I don't have a water machine. Bummer. :) Nice finds my friend.

Nice finds. I have found probably 10 foreign coins over the years. They are always fun to dig. The only large cent I have ever dug was a Canadian.

Congrats on the camping and visiting the lake and for all the finds! You did find lots of foreign coins as well as many others! Sometimes, God gives us a nice surprise and yours was the foreign coins that He knew you would enjoy digging up! :thumbup: :angel: Ma