Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Historical flooding here

steve in so la

The worst ever going on now in the southern/middle of Louisiana. Fortunately I am about 75 mi south of it. Some people there have seen 15 feet of rain this last 24 hours, Down here we have had 2 1/2 inches today, no problem.

Say a prayer for those flooded out, Steve in so la

Gosh ... I was going to say regardless of where you are in Louisiana, 15' would reach you! Glad you changed that to read 15". Still that's a lot of rain and I'm not surprised there's flooding there. Just in case, get your boat ready .... :)

that must be a mistake. But even 15" is a terrible amount or rain that fast. Praying for them.

You had my jaw almost to the floor when I read 15 foot. Now it is only to my knees with 15 inches. That is a lot of rain. Stay dry.

My sister told me about all the flooding in Louisiana...New Orleans I think? She had lots of rain before I called and then before we were through talking...it began to storm and pour down rain here...still thundering and supposed to be flash flooding in many counties south of her, including Phelps County in which she lives! One thing for sure the grass is very green and growing, but I have ppl who mow my lawn once a week since it needs it that much, now, and it only costs me $16.00 a mowing, so that is good for me and not so expensive! Hope it stops raining soon and hope Texas gets some instead! Prayers for those in dangerous areas of all that water! :angel: Ma

Well, it is best to keep it shorter by mowing more often, but once a week is enough for me, as mowing more often would get expensive....they also mow my neighbor's lawn at the same time and that is like one large lawn, as he lives in the duplex attached to mine! I am so happy and blessed that my lawn is mowed and is not so expensive, for to have my yard mowed in So Co was $30.00 per mowing! God Bless and stay DRY! :angel: Ma

Every cloud has a silver lining, so the sun comes out when the rain and/or trials are over! PTL, for His goodness and mercies, for His mercies endure forever! Amen! :angel: Ma