Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hip mount for a CZ20...where can I find one?

newbieshooter

I got my CZ20 and this fall I want to do some local swimming hole hunts, but I think it would be very advantageous for me to hip mount the box so I can swing it longer without getting tired out. Anyone know where I can order one or have a spare one I could buy from them?

Thanks very much! Y'all were a great help to me in my earlier post where I was just looking for info about how to run a CZ20...and I got Andy Sabisch's book off ebay titled: Advanced Treasure Hunting with the Fisher Quicksilver Series Metal Detectors. Loaded with good info.

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?23,1411720,1413421#msg-1413421

Steve :)

you can buy a belt clip from FISHER for around $ 17.00 that slides into control housing. and mounts on waste belt.

newbishooter, if you haven't found what you are looking for yet email me at roger@irtc.net and I will send you a guys name and number that has Fisher hip mount and chest mounts in stock. I'm sure he can fix you up.

Roger

They make a hard plastic piece that you can slip your belt through so you can hip mount the machine try your fisher dealer and he can get it for you .