Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

High tone Vaq

I have never used the standard tone(low). So I can't compare, I bought the high tone because I have hearing difficulty with some lower tones. I also have a golden umax and cannot tell the middle tones apart. I can say I'm happy with what I got. I can pick out the differences in the tone quite well.

I think many folks prefer the high tone due to the fact that it is close to the tone of the earlier models .... bandidos, silvers, cutlasses etc.
I like the high tone more because it catches my attention more than the low tone.
Felix

Many think the high tone V has a more distinct "snap" on iron targets, making it a bit easier to recognize them from good targets. We discovered that when the Tejon came out with its adjustable audio frequency setting.

Thanks everyone! Scully thats what I wanted to hear! I think im going to send it back for the mod and see how it compares.