Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hi uncle willy will the 1350 work on wet black!

Not many detectors other than gold detectors work well on black sand in any shape but the 1350 should do fairly well. We have some posters on here who hunt beaches with black sand. Maybe they'll pop in with some info. When I tested it I used it over some river black sand and it worked okay. Just keep the sensitivity low.

Maybe John ( Edmonton ) can jump in here. I don't know for sure whether he has used his over black sand or not.

Bill

I don't have very much black sand here, but my guess it will run OK with the sensitivity turned down and a little discrimination added...