Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hi Travis...hope all is well with you and family, as I...

They are in KY. I checked on them and they are safe.

We are good. Had some thunderstorms and a little flooding but that's it. Thanks for checking on is Ma. You have a very Merry Christmas.

Oh well, glad you corrected me on the state of Kentucky instead of Alabama.....Ma's mind isn't clicking too well and gets things wrong! CRY!!! God Bless! Ma

Hi Travis so glad all is well with you....Lots of rains along with lightning and thunder....storming for sure in my area with flash flood warnings going for Cuba, MO, but I am high and not likely to have any flooding where I am, but I don't get out and go anywhere very often, so flooding really doesn't bother me! My daughter and son-in-law, Susan and Bill with Trevor, my great-grandson, came by to get me and we went to my granddaughter, Jennifer's and Brian's for Christmas and we had breakfast instead of dinner, with scrambled eggs, Bacon, French toast and mixed fruit, syrup, Sausage cream gravy over biscuits and, although different, it was all good! My daughter had some cookies which were really sweet and delicious! My granddaughter, Sarah and her boyfriend with her other son, Conner, were there including all of Jennifer and Brian's children: Cody, Dylan, Eve, David and Benjamin, their 1-1/2 year old baby son.....a cutie pie, but g-grandma is prejudice of course! LOL! Had a nice time and the day was sunny, with just a little cool wind blowing! Hope you all had a nice Christmas day with loved ones, for that is what Christmas is really all about Jesus and family togetherness! God Bless ya'll! Amen! Ma