Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hi to you all across the pond

steve4520

Hi , just recently bought a garrat ace 250 and absolutley lovin it :happy: On my first outing ,i managed to find some old Victorian pennies ...1843 and 1857..Just lovin this machine , and it really seems to pick out some quality stuff here in England.Looking at the post;s on this forum it seem's to be digging out some good stuff as well, on your side of the pond. Hopefully on my next outing i'll be posting some images up of roman finds. It would be great to hear of a info and tips on the ace 250, and to hear your experiences with the 250..............if in doubt .dig it out

You got that on your first outing. YOU MAKE ME SICK.:rofl: Just joking of course. You did better than great. When I get anything from the 1800's I am thrilled. I have only found one thing from the 1700's and that is about all we can expect here in the states. I wish you luck and definitely show us your finds.

Nice finds. Welcome. Please post pics when you can.

Hi Steve! I too use a Ace 250, got mine in August (of this year), since then I've found about $30 in clad, a few old wheat pennies, 1 silver dime, an old insurance badge, 5 rings, several keys, and lots of other (less valuable) items. I agree with you, I think it's a great detector. Look foward to reading your posts, and congrats on your finds!

Smitty

If you hunt any areas that are heavy in trash, considering the 4.5 sniper coil works good, and is reasonably priced. HH

Thanks to you all for the warm welcome and hope to be posting some items soon . Definitely considering the 4.5 sniper coil and the 9x12" Procoil,cheers for the advice HH .:wave: